09 February 2006

Knitting Olympics?

I'd like to participate in the Knitting Olympics (My gorgeous red Rio is calling out to me!), but I just don't see how it's going to happen. I think I will be reduced to observing from the sidelines this year. I don' t have a sweater pattern I like. The timing's just not right. I should be working on job applications.

But I want to knit!
Alas, it is not to be. But in 2010, baby, you can count me in!

I did send my sister (an Important Editor at an Important Newspaper Sunday Magazine) information on the Olympics and the link to her local team. It's news, people! The Knitting Olympics is even bigger than the Actual Olympics! Maybe somebody in the mainstream media will pick up the story. I feel like I've done my part, at least.

Fairy princess pix coming soon, I promise. And then my blog won't look exactly like Annie Modessitt's anymore. I hope.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Dan says it's in this week's Time, but I haven't seen a copy yet.

Miss you.