Husband finally realized how this barely-functional "temporary" solution was cramping my style (for, um, months) and spent a night fixing my old drive and saving all the data and getting me Windows and enabling me to use my computer again. And so here I am! Able to blog again! Photos are not lost! Some stuff on that drive was lost (some important stuff. Really important. Dangit.) but not the photos. And I also have a place to put the photos I've taken in the computerless interim. And now I can blog about them.
So here's what you have to look forward to over the next couple of weeks or so ('cause I'm gonna drag out this posting thing for as long as I can get away with it):
- An update on Husband's sweater
- An update on another sweater that I'm doing as a knit-along, but I might be the only person in the group who's still working on it, because the pattern is not well-written.
- SOCKS. Yes. Me. Knitting socks.
- And MORE SOCKS. That's right, you heard me.
- My thoughts for my participation in the
Ravelympicsnewly-named Ravellenic Games, even though I may have missed the deadline to sign up officially. Honestly, I don't care about it enough to bother signing up formally and, like, paying attention to rules. Also I think I'm traveling during the Olympics.
- Hopefully by the time those five get posted, I'll have come up with something else to show for myself, too.
Now you have something to look forward to reading on here! 'Cause I know you've been on the edge of your seats for, like, months. Me too.