09 October 2007

Now on Ravelry!

I finally got my Ravelry invitation. So now it's time to step up my game.

Yeah, 'cause I've got so much time for that!

Traveling for a job interview this weekend. If I get the job, if I accept the job, I'll be quitting my job, and moving, and helping my husband sell the house (long distance), and finding a new place to live, and learning a whole new community of people, and learning a whole new job... sounds like a perfect time to photograph the entirety of my stash and every single project I've ever done and uncover all my hidden WIPs that are lurking God knows where.

3 comments:

OliviaKnits said...

well - you ARE going to have to pack all your things - might as well take pictures while you're at it!

and i assume you're holyknitter on the ravelry :) let me know if that's NOT you!

xo-olivia

HolyKnitter said...

Yeah, I am HolyKnitter. I meant to put that in the post, but I guess I forgot. Duh.

OliviaKnits said...

I am going to SAFF - but not on the knitch bus.... Aimee and I already have a room and Mom is coming down and all so I'll definitely be there.