11 June 2007

Slowly improving

My one-year Blogiversary has come and gone completely unnoticed. My poor, poor, neglected blog!

The good news is twofold, however.
1. I got a new (free!) phone. It has a built-in camera. I've already started taking WIP pictures and other knitting-related pix, and as soon as I can figure out how to get them from phone to computer, I will post them here.
2. I've been knitting! Actually knitting! I just finished the most adorable pair of baby pants for a church friend's newly-one-year-old boy. I did them in an olive green superwash wool. They're wayyyyy too big for him still, but it doesn't even matter. The pants are adorable, Baby Ben is adorable, and it will all work out in the end.

Also, the new Knitty is up. It's about dang time!

My technology guru (read: fiance) is going out of town tomorrow, and then I will also be going out of town late next week. I may or may not be able to figure out how to post the pictures on my own. If I can, I will do it before I begin my travels. If not, you're going to have to wait until I come back and I will make Joel do it. That's what technology gurus are for, isn't it?

No comments: