16 June 2007

Facelift

Well, I haven't yet figured out how to get the pictures from my phone onto my computer, and I've got a loooong to-do list to finish up before I go out of town on Wednesday, so it's not likely to happen before I leave. But I did figure out how to change some colors and stuff, to make this blog a bit prettier (and a bit more "me"). So, enjoy!

Rest assured, I'm working hard to find a good sweater pattern to work while I'm at my denomination's Big Meeting in Connecticut. And I will take WIP pictures of whatever pattern I choose. Maybe you'll even get to see them someday.

Until then, please enjoy this picture I found on my harddrive, from the 2005 Iowa State Fair. No, I have no idea who those people are. (Hi, People! I hope you don't mind being posted on my blog!)


No comments: